I’m working hard on raylib but my resources are quite limited. If you enjoy raylib and want to help / contribute, please, let me know.
The following help is highly appreciated:
- C programming - Can you write / review / test / improve the code?
- Documentation / Tutorials writters - Can you write some tutorial?
- Linux, OSX, consoles... - Can you compile and test raylib on another system?
- Testers of current features - Can you find some bug on raylib?
- Web Development - Can you help with the web?
If you can not help on any of the above points but you still want to contribute... please, consider helping with a small donation or contributing with raylib patreon. It will really motivate to continue improving this project.